Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Koh Pha-Ngan

Not much to update once again, sorry! After the trauma of getting here, Koh Pha-Ngan is a really beautiful, peaceful place, and it doesn't live up to the image created by the Full/Half/Black/Shiva* Moon party (*delete where applicable)

We have been staying at a little resort to the north of the island, on a very secluded beach . So secluded that it's a 15 minute walk/boat ride or a 20 minute drive to civilisation (for civilisation read internet cafe and 7-11)

We've done more activities over the past few days including archery (if the law that all Englishmen have to practise archery once a week is ever enforced, I'm not that bad at all!) and a cooking course. We've been trying to get to a cooking course for 2 weeks now and have finally succeeded and if I do say so myself, I'm very good...

We're currently waiting for a ferry back to the mainland before heading on to a national park.

Some stats

Number of times I've written this blog - 2 (I hate satellite broadband, it costs a fortune and will crash at the mere mention of the word 'cloud')
Number of mozzie bites - 150 (I seem to be being used as target practise at the moment...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home