Tuesday, September 26, 2006

1,2... 1,2.... testing...



Is this thing on?

A blog - a description.
(For my parents/relatives/anyone else who doesn't know what a blog is....)

'blog' is an abbreviation of 'web log' which is an web page where people put their musings on things. Basically I'll be using it as a website where I can ramble on about what we've been upto (hopefully in an amusing way) and post photos of what we've done. Each post I make has also got a 'comment' section at the bottom where you can put comments about what I've written. Make sense? I hope so.

This is all new to me, so I'm going to try and post a piccie here as well to see how difficult it is. Hopefully there's a piccie of a DeHaviland Chipmunk to the left. Yes I know I should probably have a piccie of me - but I'm on Rach's laptop and there's no photos on it...

Anyways, that's my first attempt at this. I'm going to press publish and see what happens.

F

2 Comments:

At 7:12 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stop rambling and drink some snake's blood already

 
At 7:13 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was me, by the way. I am not anonymous.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home